Gems of Wisdom for Martial Artists
- If you demonstrate a technique well, don't try to repeat it.
- There are three types of people who do Martial Arts, described as three bones:
1. The Wish Bone – A person who wishes they could do it.
2. The Jaw Bone – A person who tells everyone that they can do it but can't.
3. The Back Bone – A person who has the courage to do it.
- Every day you're not at training someone else who will kick you arse is.
- Kiss – Keep it simply simple.
- The more ways you teach, the more people you reach.
- No one is as bright as all of us are.
- Go out on a limb, as that is where the fruit is.
- If you don't know where you're going, how do you know when you've got there?
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
or join our group on Facebook